Even though the world we live in is very much comfortable with its old and original offline ways of teaching and working, the COVID-19 epidemic however proved us to be primitive beings in our approach towards technologies and life.
Although I would agree that personal human touch is of great significance, but the recent times showed us that sometimes change is good. Switching to online tutors is one such example of men and women evolving in their own way.
Benefits of online tutoring:
- One of the most basic and effective benefits of the approach mentioned above is that it saves time and energy. It helps us save the time required to reach the campus, and from the campus to our respective residences.
- In a world where time is of great significant value and where the lives of every other human being are hectic, saving some time is all we need. We can use that time to do more productive chores.
- People can now focus on other co-curricular activities which they couldn’t manage earlier due to their hectic schedule.
- Online tutoring gives a more practical approach towards life, instead of just being theoretically strong; we can now have an updated practical approach towards everything.
- It also allows us to know our technologies; people are now up to date on what technologies are being used these days.
- With the help of online tutors, students have shown an increase in the level of curiosity that goes through them while the session is going on. Students can now focus more and ask more questions than they usually do during offline lectures.
- With the facility of recording lectures online, there is no way students can feel left out or can miss any concept. Even if you’re not present in a class, it doesn’t really matter, you haven’t missed anything. Everything is being recorded and is at your disposal.
In conclusion I would like to state that yes, nothing beats a human touch, but in this fast-paced life, if something saves us some time then it is surely helpful. With the help of online tutors students not only get benefits but also get their “Me” time, where they can explore different aspects of life and themselves. And it not only helps the students but the teachers as well, their load is reduced, and more importantly they can change the world of education just by sitting in their bedroom.